Chartered on December 12, 1889, this was the seventh Masonic lodge organized in Fannin County. The first official meeting occurred in January 1890, in a two-story frame building which the lodge shared with the Baptist Church. In 1912 the lodge purchased a separate building in downtown Bailey. The second floor was reserved for ledge meetings, which the first floor was leased to a variety of retail businesses. That structure burned in 1950, and Ashley lodge memmers met in the Grove Hill Lodge in Leonard until a new building was completed in 1952.
Location: 115 N. Main, Bailey