Fannin County Bank, 1872
Buckhorn Saloon, North Side of Square
Cheap Clothing Store owned by
Cohen & Goldman
Blacksmith and Woodworking Shop
Coleman & Kennedy, Carriages
Buggies & Wagons
The North Side of the Bonham Square, as it looked in 1860. Identified above are J. W. Newton Saddlery and Harness; W. H. Pierce Drug Company; Rhine building.
Below: Millenery Workshop - Here's the workshop of Mrs. McQueen's Millenery store which was located on the east side of the square back in 1900. The picture shows the area where the women designed and made hats. Left to right - Mrs. McQueen, Mrs. Lena Smith Robinson, Unknown, Unknown, Miss Florene Ferrell. On the right side are Mrs. Homer Thompson, just behind the stove, and Miss May Wade.
North Side of Square
Anderson Marble Works