Using funds from the federal Public Works Administration and local tax dollars, this structure was built to provide space for school and community assemblies, performances and athletic events. Architects Voelcker and Dixon of Wichita Falls designed the auditorium with Romanesque influences in its arched window and entrance openings and its brick detailing. The 1937 junior-senior prom was the first official school function held here, followed later that school year by commencement exercised in the auditorium. It remains in use for community functions.
Location: In Bonham at North Main and 12th Street.