This Lodge began in 1887, when a group of Masons in the town of Ravenna joined together and petitioned the Grand Lodge of Texas for a charter. In 1889 the Lodge was moved to the new railroad town of Ector, and in 1901 the name was changed to Ector Lodge No. 687. The membership met in several locations before moving to this building in 1980. Throughout its history, the Lodge has maintained an active interest in the community and in charitable projects. Members of Ector Lodge have included area pioneers and prominent citizens.
Location: 210 N. Main Street, Ector