The First Church of the Nazarene of Bonham was begun in the fall of 1907 under the auspices of The Texas Holiness Church of Christ and the leadership of J. B. Chapman.
In 1909 the Bonham mission was organized as a full-fledged, self-supporting church with 29 charter members.
The church was started in a home on South 4th & Gates Street where they continued to worship until the early 1920s when property was purchased on South 5th and Morgan Street and the first building was erected. They relocated to Lake Bonham Road in 1973.
Read more about the history and see more photos HERE.