The pastors were (Revs.) A. W. Mayfield, A. B. Brown, R. W. Moss, C. H. Pryour, H. H. Palmer, E. Banks, F. B. Williams, C. C. McNeely, H. R. High, S. W. Walker, L. K. Webster, R. B. Cooper, L. T. Thompson, L. M. Goodwin, L. Bryant, J. R. Barnett, C. Alexander and Rev. C. W. Pruitt.
Deacons include Tom Campbell, Hugh Cullen, Willie Jackson, H. H. Henderson, L. B. Pruitt, Dennis Cullen, G. W. Stone, Jake Patterson, Albert Palmer, Bruce Paris, William Caruthers, L. Z. Preston, Bruce Jones, Gerry McGee, Billy Crosby, Walter Nelson, Bobby Crosby, and Willie Judkins.
On September 6, 1965 the church moved from a different location in Ladonia to its current location. The church was bricked in 1983.
The Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church was organized in 1885 under the leadership of Rev. A. W. Mayfield. The church was named by Mrs. Margie Cullens and had a membership of 48 members.
As of 2008, the church had had 18 pastors.